LEAD’s Volunteer Program provides an avenue for individuals seeking to participate in the social and economic development of their community. LEAD appreciates the resources required to implement and administer programs and recognizes volunteerism is key to a sustainable program.
While achieving personal satisfaction – volunteering time to this program will provide for participants …
• Valuable work experience.
• The opportunity to develop work skills and knowledge.
• A thorough induction and training program.
• A great opportunity to network and meet new people.
• Access to all social events and activities.
• An opportunity to work with the Latino community.